Radio production, live, and outside broadcast each demand specific qualities in a mixing console, and addressing these disciplines in a single desk requires flexibility and uncompromised fidelity. The Soundcraft B400 takes these tasks in its stride while offering the additional benefits of inherent reliability, serviceability and Soundcraft’s unique experience in the field of broadcasting.
Based on the highly successful B800, the B400 delivers a level of configurability unrivalled in its class. Input frames can comprise any combination of Mono, Stereo and Stereo Telco modules. 8 Mono or 4 Stereo Groups can be specified while the individual Monitor, Communications and Stereo Master Modules, fitted to the B400 as standard, offer a range of facilities to satisfy the most demanding engineer.
Yet despite its specification, the B400 provides a budget-friendly solution for facilities of all sizes. And whatever role you ask it to play, the B400 performs with the professionalism Soundcraft customers around the world have come to expect.
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.
- Massive 33dB input headroom
- 1 stereo and 3 mono auxes
- LED indication on all switches
- Wide variation in module audio and logic / control functions via internal jumpers
- Stereo ISDN cleanfeed facilities via direct outputs on Telco channels
- Versatile and highly configurable monitoring via speakers and studio and guest headphones
- Limiters on master output
- Wide range of meterbridge options
- Balanced audio inputs and outputs throughout, on XLRs and EDACs
- Balanced internal bussing