Series FOUR is a compact live sound mixer for Front-of-House applications. A comprehensive featureset combined with a small footprint makes it ideal for budget-conscious touring applications, where the familiar control layout found on its big brother the Series FIVE will be highly appreciated.
The FOUR is available in four frame sizes providing 24, 32, 40 and 48 mono inputs into 8 group busses, 10 Aux busses and stereo and mono main mix busses.
Four full-function stereo input channels are also included in each frame in addition to the mono modules.
The output section includes 8 VCA groups, and a 16x8 matrix section, which includes feeds from two of the Aux busses.
- 24+4, 32+4, 40+4, 48+4 Ch frames
- Pre/Post switches for 10 Aux sends
- 4 Auxes on dual concentric with Ste/mono capability
- Inputs offer sweep filter and EQ (4 band sweep with fully parametric mids)
- 8 VCAs and 8 Mute Groups
- LCR Panning on inputs-mix and groups-mix
- Stereo Input with same EQ, Aux and Mic Capability as Mono Input
- 16x8 Matrix built-in
- Balanced sends & returns throughout; Balanced Direct outs
- Groups, Aux Masters on 60mm faders
- Pan and Mix/Mono assign from Groups and Auxes
- 2tk replay monitor system
- Console Linking cabability
- VU output meterbridge fitted as standard