The RM1d is Soundcraft’s first digital On-Air radio console. Designed for quality-conscious self-op studios, it combines the benefits of an all-digital signal path with the simplicity of control previously associated with analogue consoles. A pool of assignable digital and analogue inputs are provided.
- 6-fader and 12-fader-plus-script-tray frames
- 4x mono mic/line inputs with switchable 48V (8x on 12-fader)
- Analogue inserts on two of the mic/line inputs (4x on 12 fader)
- 2x analogue stereo line inputs (4x on 12-fader)
- 4x AES/EBU inputs plus 1xS/PDIF input (8x AES, 2x S/PDIF on 12-fader)
- 4x analogue clean feed outputs (6x on 12 fader) allow telco operation
- Analogue outputs for Main Programme x2, Aux, PFL, Control Room and Studio
- Headphone outputs for C/RM, Studio and Guest
- 4x stereo analogue External Monitor Source inputs
- 2x AES/EBU and 1x S/PDIF outputs (4x AES and 2x S/PDIF on 12-fader)
- Fader start/cue lamp relays output on all channel faders
- Each input channel has gain trim, dynamics processor, 3-band EQ, 2x mono (or 1x stereo) Aux send and Pan control, via central assignable strip
- All console settings can be stored in configuration memories (Presets)
- Integral meterbridge, with VU or PPM meter options plus dual timers and Cue speaker
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.