As easy as an analogue console, the Soundcraft 328XD combines sophisticated moving fader automation with legendary Soundcraft sonic performance and onboard interfacing to virtually all formats.
Designed for the way you work
Not just an amazing console in it's own right, the 328XD is designed to integrate completely with desktop packages. Using the 328XD as a hardware controller and combining its mixing engine with that of a desktop sequencer produces one huge, awesome production centre. Indeed, with its 56-bit internal processing, it makes sense to run desktop audio channels through the 328XD at mixdown.
- Interfaces to ADAT, TDIF, S/PDIF and AES/EBU as standard (no cards)
- E-Strip technology - See parameters the way you want to
- Legendary Soundcraft EQ and Dynamics processing
- Up to 42 inputs at Mixdown, plus 8 groups, and 16 direct outputs.
- 16 Mic/Line and 5 stereo inputs
- 16 digital inputs ( or tape returns ) in ADAT™ Optical and TDIF™ formats
- Integrated meterbank for all inputs and outputs
- 2 high resolution superb quality Lexicon effects units
- 100mm motorized faders, comprehensive dynamic automation
- 24-bit ADCs and DACs (128x oversampling) & 56-bit internal processing
- MIDI Controller mode to remote control your sequencers & synths.