Lighting Design Best Practices and Soundcraft Vi1000 Trainings among 10 New HARMAN Professional Live Workshops through Mid-June
June 01, 2020
NORTHRIDGE, Calif.—HARMAN Professional Solutions today announced the addition of 10 free Live Workshops available for registration through the Learning Sessions program in conjunction with HARMAN Professional University.
Available workshops, scheduled through mid-June, feature lighting or audio experts who have extensive industry knowledge and experience working with various acts including Earth, Wind & Fire, Janelle Monáe, Lea Michele, Mary Mack, Rae Sremmurd, Rebelution, Sublime with Rome, Tabula Rasa Opera, Tegan and Sara, The Avalanches, Tinashe and others.
The workshops now open for registration include:
- June 1—Tabula Rasa: An Immersive Opera in Three Circuits with Luther Frank
- June 2—Transitioning Between Studio and Live Environments with Mike Sutherland
- June 3—Soundcraft Vi1000 Basic Training with Gabriel Le Roux
- June 4—Headroom of a Sound System with Jan van Zyl
- June 5—Soundcraft Vi1000 Advanced Training with Gabriel Le Roux
- June 8—Soundcraft Vi1000 Monitor Training with Gabriel Le Roux
- June 9—Tour Design Process Basics for Beginners/Students with Lauren Sego
- June 10—Paperwork from Production Management to Lighting Design with Jennifer Bass
- June 11—Light the Music: A Lecture with a Beat with Luther Frank
- June 12—Getting Started in Live Sound with the Soundcraft Ui24R with Pete Alcock
Nearly 30 Live Workshops conducted in May are now available at HARMAN Professional University’s YouTube channel. Workshops include ‘Mixing for Pop Vocals,’ ‘The History of Live Sound (Parts 1 and 2)’ and ‘Designing for Theater, Television and Film.’ Many more sessions are in production for release in the coming months, so be sure to visit https://pro.harman.com/lp/learning-sessions to learn more and register early.