The Monitor 2 combines all the necessities of a professional monitor desk with elegant design feature aimed at speed and clarity in use - such as Split outputs that allow easy connections to a FOH mixer without using splitter leads. And because versatility is a priority in all of the Spirit Range designs, the Monitor 2 is flexible enough to perform FOH mixing where no other mixer is available.
Available in 24, 32 and 40 channel frame sizes, Spirit Monitor 2 has twelve sends including two stereo pairs specifically for in-ear monitoring. All Monitor sends are pre-post fader switchable and, in addition, each input has a built-in mic splitter, negating the need for dedicated splitter boxes on stage.
Monitor 2 has 4 band EQ section with two mid-swept frequencies on every input, plus EQ in-out switches. Other features include a DIM Switch, alleviating feedback problems by immediately attenuating each monitor output by 6dB, two dedicated effects returns and two house mic heeds, allowing performers with in-ear monitors to hear the audience as part of their mix.
- Monitoring in Touring, Venue and Theatre
- Monitor plus FOH in small venues
- 4-band EQ with two swept mid bands
- 12 monitor sends with 1-8 mono and 9-12 stereo
- UltraMic+™ preamps on all mono inputs
- +48V phantom power switchable on all channels
- 24, 32 and 40 channel frame sizes
- Split Out connectors avoid the need for special cables or splitter boxes
- Pre-EQ insert point on all mono channels
- Dim switch cuts monitor output level by 6dB
- Sub-grouping on channels 1-10 provides FOH mixing capability
- Rackmountable external power supply
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.