Now Soundcraft announces the Series TWO: a classic live console feature set combined with class-leading engineering and big-console looks, but at a ground-breaking price.
Series TWO embodies the classic 8-group, 8-Aux format pioneered for live sound by Soundcraft in the 1970’s, and which has since become the defacto standard in mid-range console specification.
As well as that, there are new features like sweepable high-pass filters on every input, high-resolution LED input metering, and midi-controlled snapshot muting. Outputs are augmented by left, right and centre busses, plus an 11x2 Matrix section, as well as the 8 Aux and 8 group outputs.
The latest in innovative circuit design brings the benefit of 25 years of audio experience to the Series TWO, ensuring outstanding sound quality, and the console boasts a brand new mic preamp design with ultra-low noise and distortion.
- Three frame sizes : 24, 32 and 40 channel
- Classic raked frame design, with flat fader tray
- Wide-range Input stage with switchable 48V and Phase Reverse
- Variable frequency High Pass Filter with separate In/Out switch
- Classic 4-band Soundcraft EQ with two swept mids and EQ In/Out switch
- 8 mono Auxes, with Pre/Post fader switching in pairs, and pre/post EQ switch
- 8 Group busses, routable in pairs, plus Left, Right and Mono
- Direct Output from each channel with Pre button to allow recording feeds
- Integral meterbridge with LED input and output metering
- Two fully featured Stereo line inputs as standard
- 4 Stereo returns with routing, Auxes and ‘Tilt’ EQ
- 11x2 Matrix as standard
- MIDI Mute system : 8 manual mute groups plus 128 MIDI-controllable mute snapshots
- Master section includes SOLO (PFL and SIP), Talkback, oscillator and 2-Track Return
- Separate Power Supply