- These terms and conditions are the competition rules ("Rules") that apply to all competitions ("Competitions") organised by or on behalf of Soundcraft ("Soundcraft"), a Harman International Company.
- By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and any Specific Rules that may apply.
- Soundcraft reserves the right to cancel or amend any Competition, these Rules or any Specific Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these Rules or the Specific Rules or on this website. Soundcraft may at any time, without notice, issue further terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these Rules and any Specific Rules that may apply.
- Each entrant must be 16 years of age or over.
- Officers and employees of Soundcraft and any party associated or directly connected to or with the specific Competition (including sponsors) and their families, officers and employees (as applicable) are not eligible to enter any Competition.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged or otherwise affected by matters outside our control.
- Where a Competition has a closing date and/or time, all entries must be received before such date and/or time. Late entries will not be taken into consideration in the selection of a winner.
- By entering a Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Soundcraft reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules or any Specific Rules or any other terms and conditions that apply to any Competition. Furthermore, entrants who are otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter will be excluded from the relevant Competition.
- Soundcraft also reserves the right to reject entries, applications or claims and to alter, amend or foreclose a Competition without prior notice in its absolute discretion. Soundcraft reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules or any Specific Rules.
- Competition winners will be chosen at random unless otherwise specified.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Soundcraft will endeavour to notify and deliver prizes to winners of each Competition within 30 days of the closing date set for such Competition. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winner or any guest (where applicable) in connection with the use or enjoyment of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- In the case of Competition prizes in the form of free tickets for a particular event, ticket holders will be bound by (a) these Rules, (b) any Specific Rules that apply, (c) any terms and conditions set out on the event tickets and (d) the rules and regulations of the particular venue (as applicable). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cancellation, curtailment, or alteration of the event.
- All Competition prizes are subject to availability.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available. In the event of the advertised Competition prize being unavailable for whatever reason, Soundcraft reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition prizes are awarded at the Promoter's sole discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- No responsibility will be accepted for inaccurate Competition prize details supplied by the Promoter.
- Soundcraft shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering, or being unable to enter, any Competition or as a result of accepting any Competition prize.
- Competition winners will be asked to take part in or co-operate with reasonable publicity or other form of promotional activity.
- Any personal data relating to Competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Soundcraft will keep a winning entrant's personal details for a reasonable time so that it can send the entrant the winning prize, to verify that these Rules (and any Specific Rules, if applicable) have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
- Entrants agree to keep confidential any information of whatsoever nature regarding Soundcraft and its business, personnel, agents, sponsors and event promoters received by entrants as a result of winning or participating in any Competition.
- Each Competition shall be governed by English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any enquires regarding these Rules and any Specific Rules should be directed to: Keith Watson VP Marketing, Soundcraft and Studer, Cranborne House, Cranborne Road, Potters Bar, Herts., EN6 3JN.